Wednesday, June 18, 2008

change

money, the root of all awesomeness. in many respects, money can be considered a religion. A: everyone seems to believe in it. B: its something that can be used or abused. C: it procreates a certain sense of purpose in people. D: breeds segregation or separation. and finally E: it's all that fucking matters, right?

Hmmm... that came of kind of preachy. lets start over.

Love & Obey the all mighty Muhney or the gods will punish you dearly....... uh.... psych!

So, I was counting up all my change today and I had over 100 bones!!! actually 132 clams to be exact, well excluding the pennies of course. and I hustled 20 dollars from my co-worker, yeah I said it, I effing hustled it, aight. thanks Dan.

Speaking of which, the Celtics downright R. Kelly'd the Lakers 2nite. taste that sweet urine Phil Jackson. Also, for all you a-holes that voted Kobe for MVP not only for the 2008 season, but for game 4 of the NBA finals, you can suck it. Paul Pierce was the MVP yo. nuff said.

Photobucket

No comments: