Wednesday, June 11, 2008

bordumb

PMA: positive mental attitude.

today, I was pretty much pissed all day cause this bitch decided to crisco city my car that just got detailed. after spending 50 bucks, 3 hours and 4 nasty texts(not the "kinky" nasty kind btw), I went looking for a wall to hole.

Then, I started to work on my bike project and I broke the frame. another hole in the wall moment.

After that I watched the Celtics get bitch slapped by kobe. I started hulking.

Have you ever watched the Carson daily show? he is the only person in the known galaxy to look better when he was fat.

Well, it was just that kind of day I guess.

Fortunately, I got some PMA reports. 2 blogs 2 days. pretty gud huh? 2 girls 1 cup, pretty shitty eh? and lastly but not leastly I have three days off this week beetches. trasmission complete.

No comments: