Sunday, November 25, 2007

thats it

day off. today. sunday. nothing to do. watched tv, smoked, ate, and recorded stuff. it's half past noon right now, n I don't feel like doing much. motivation factor is on the downward slope during theese hours of nothing. but the real question is, what should I be doing in place of nothing? reality is, when you have a day off, you shouldn't really do anything all day. I almost want to just lie in my bed and skim the thin lines of sleeping and waking. am i a lazy person for feeling such animosity towards getting my ass up? no, hell no. I think that everyone wants to be doing what I'm doing right now. it's the most simple method of living. if I subtracted this laptop, and maybe my comfortable surroundings, I would be just like a wild animal. all I have to worry about is how to get food. but eating is even a chore. chores are what parents like to give out. I don't like it. well, i feel like i am wasting energy writing this blog, so I must come to a halt with all this clik claking and go back to staring at my ceiling.

No comments: