Sunday, November 18, 2007

pet my peeves

when I lay in bed thinking about things, i usually commit myself to think on one thing. last night I decided to think about pet peeves. this is another "list" type blog of all my pet peeves.

1. bloody nose in the shower - this occurs mostly when the shower is too hot and I get overwhelmed by all the heat. Or, when I simply pick my nose b4 showering. the only way to finish the shower without calling it a "blood bath" is to pop my head back and soak while I stare at the spiders on my ceiling.

2. text messaging while driving - I swear to god, the most dangerous method of running over people on the street.

3. smelly house - no one likes hanging out at a house that smells like a fishes butthole, or living in it. so, the cardinal rule to not having your house smelling like lambed curry is to not cook foreign food in your house. if you want good foreign food, just go out and eat. it's probably tastes much better that way.

4. pimply back - no one wants to touch someone with a pimply back.

5. battery powered anything - remotes are the best example. its worst when your battery runs out of juice. a remote was invented for people who are lazy. why would a lazy person get motivated enough to go buy batteries at the store? even the task of getting up, getting new batteries from your battery shelf, and then inserting the new battery seem like an impossible task. someone, please invent a kinetic remotes

6. single ply toilet paper - why in the world does my parents still buy them?

7. bluetooth - i never seen it used in a cool way. scientist spent millions of tax dollars inventing this device and the coolest thing you can use it for was trading ringtones and wallpapers between you and your friends cellphones.

8. punctuation - i can never get it right and i never get enough gumption to really take the time to learn it. it just makes the smarter people look smarter and the dumber people look like a horses ass.

9. warm soda - nothing worse than a warm rootbeer to go with your cold pizza. I know, I know, you can get ice and put it in a glass. but who really has the time for that?

10. pet peeves - no matter how awesome you are, you are part of someone's pet peeves. for example, I know people have a problem with me writing blogs about personal pet peeves that they can't really relate to. right?

No comments: