Sunday, November 11, 2007

my will 2007

someone told me that we could die at any given time. so in the name of all that is holy, I give you my will.

scion: creditors, bastards
1960's epiphone crestwood: johnny, I know he will use it well
laptop: shino - always whining to dad that she deserved mine more than I did
bike: cassian - he always needs a ride
"fuck" belt buckle: bret - he would actually wear it
clothes: jut - fit his body and steez the best
drums: phil - cause he's almost alright at it
books: shino - so she can look smart
dvd's: bret - I was with him when I bought most of it
stereo system: becky - I don't know why really
watches: dad - he loves those watches
bed: chaunte - she was there when I bought it
coffee table: chaunte - she was there when I bought it and she told me that she's always wanted the one I was getting
acoustic guitar: erik - because he sucks at it.
pac-man beanie: alison - she has the only other one in provo
cell phone: mom - she could see who I've been texting lately
low rider bike: aubrey - she was the first one to honestly compliment on it
sushi knives: gb - my favorite fellow sushi chef
ipod: lauren - cause hers is broken and I listened to her explain how hers broke 3 seperate times.
what is left of my japanese candy: buried with me suckers
fake dog tag necklace: mom - it could be a memento of me for her to wear
space heaters: andy and johnny - cause their house is fucking freezing
lamps: mckay - I haven't given him anything yet
half of the guitar hero that me and bret bought: mandi - we talked about playing it for the past year or so
magazines and comics: josh everett - he'd probably have them already but he would treat them right
anchor wall hanger: becky - duh
rock climbing gear and the rest of my membership at the quarry: andy - he likes climbing
apollo guitar: I think it would be the coolest thing to find in a grave with someone, and maybe someone will think that I was actually good at the guitar.
headless bass: johnny - he would probably fix it and play it in one of his bands
journals: mom and dad - they'll really know how I was killed.....
bass amp: mckay - papa pistolero beotchs
cd's: shino - cause I want her to be into good music
tool box: D.I. - the tool box sux yo, no one would want it.
records and record player: zac hill - all those nights we smoked in his car listening to music. bong
cigarettes: also zac hill - doi
flowbee: becky - by far the best and most used person when it comes to hair cuts within friends
robocut: becky - same answer as the previous
couch: jun, for puking on his a few years back
misc music gear except for the headset mic: bret - he uses them anyway
headset mic: wink - no one else saw me with it on as he did
the money that I have saved up: shino - needs it to move her ass out of our parents house
vhs: buried in my back yard.

so, thats about all that I physically own. if you want something of mine that I hadn't listed yet, just let me know, I will add you and the item on this list. well, I'm sure you need a lawyer or notary public to notarize this e-document. but, I'm sure someone will take care of that, right?

will updated: Nov. 16th 2007

1 comment:

Erik Dalzen said...

Of all the a hole things you have done this takes the cake. First you only give me a pretty okay guitar and second you offer up MY bass amp to Mckay as though it was yours to give. RIP effer.